Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Blog 46: Leaping Forwards

I’m taking a leap today. From the cliffs that have been the boundary of my world. I’m happy with this life but I have to keep moving forward. There is more for me than I have within my current boundaries. I had grown used to life here, simple. Change can be feared but not fought, time moves ever onward. If I fail to seize opportunities before me I will look back with regret. We regret what we did always less than what didn’t. If we fail after trying then we did not fail to try which is twice the mistake. Look to each new day as an opportunity to be grasped with both hands and each day you will welcome bold new possibilities and a better life. I’ve been looking too long for excuses to stay where I am because it suits me but everything changes and if I do not move with the times the pillow of contentment will be pulled from beneath me.

No comments:

Post a Comment